Even in highly connected embedded systems, there are numerous reasons to include small microprocessors to take care of certain tasks. Typical examples include power management, detached user I/O processing or interfacing to timing critical bus systems. In all of these situations advanced bare-metal development experience is needed to achieve robust, fast and secure firmware solutions.
What we SERVE
- Evaluation of suitable microprocessors, taking into account hardware and software requirements
- C based microprocessor development
- Interfacing between microprocessors and complex host systems
- Real-time applications and interfacing
- Real-time OS (RTOS) based systems